វិទ្យាស្ថានជាតិសុខភាពសាធារណៈត្រូវការជ្រើសរើសមន្ត្រីជាប់កិច្ចសន្យាសម្រាប់ឆ្នាំ២០២១ ចំនួន២០នាក់ ដើម្បីបំពេញតួនាទីដូចខាងក្រោម៖
១-រដ្ឋបាល និងលេខាធិការ ចំនួន ០៨នាក់
២-គណនេយ្យករ ចំនួន ០៣នាក់
៣-ជាងទឹក ភ្លើង ចំនួន ០១នាក់
៤-អ្នកបើកបរ ចំនួន ០៥នាក់
៥-អ្នកសំអាត ចំនួន ០២នាក់
បេក្ខជនដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍សូមផ្ញើប្រវត្តិរូបសង្ខេប ដោយបិទរូបថត និងភ្ជាប់ជាមួយសញ្ញាបត្រ ឬវិញ្ញាបនបត្រ(ប្រសិនបើមាន) មកកាន់ការិយាល័យរដ្ឋបាលនៃវិទ្យាស្ថានជាតិសុខភាពសាធារណៈ ឬផ្ញើមកកាន់អ៉ីម៉ែលyuksamphas@yahoo.com ឱ្យបានមុនថ្ងៃទី៣០ ខែវិច្ឆិកា ឆ្នាំ២០២០។
សម្រាប់ព័ត៌មានបន្ថែម សូមទំនាក់ទំនងតាមរយៈលេខទូរស័ព្ទ 012 88 11 60 / 076 77 77 257 ឬតាមរយៈអ៉ីម៉ែល email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org ។
National Institute of Public Health - School of Public Health
Position: Lecturer for "Community Assessment" at the School of Public Health of the National Institute of Public Health
The School of Public Health (SPH) at the National Institute of Public Health (NIPH) was established in 2007 to train students on Master of Public Health (MPH), Master of Science in Epidemiology (MSc Epi), MSc in Nutrition, Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) and a new track, Master of Health and Community Development (MHCD). In the coming Semester 02 (May – November 2021), the SPH-NIPH needs a Cambodian qualified lecturer, to jointly teach and support students in the Community Assessment. The course is fitted for those with knowledge and experience on the application of participatory methods, Participatory Learning and Action (PLA) or Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA), and the synthesis of participation with practice.
- Cambodian nationality with Master degree in community health, community development, primary health care, community public health or health related fields. PhD degree in the relevant fields will be given a priority
- Fluent in English is preferable
- At least 3-year experiences in community work or relevant fields, and teaching experience will be an asset
- Good personalities and good communication, team work, professional commitment and responsibility
- Willing to learn new things and improve their knowledge and skills (i.e. teaching methodology)
- Planning and organization skills are crucially important requirement
- Developing and preparing the lessons plans and teaching materials according to the course syllabus
- Providing the update and relevant reading materials to students
- Lecturing according to a given schedule and time allocation in the course
- Performing student assessment in their teaching courses (i.e. assignment, group work, in-class exam)
- Returning the scoring sheet of the teaching course on time required by the School
- Participating in SPH semester meeting regularly or workshops and training
- Conforming to the rules and regulation set by the School
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV and a cover letter to: Ms. Heng Sotheara, SPH Academic Coordinator at email@example.com or 012 298 908
The deadline of this application is on 15 March 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Position: Assistant for External Quality Assessment Program COVID-19 Testing
Project Title: Project “COVID-19 Response”
Budget line: Salaries & Wages (Negotiable)
Salary: (500USD- 550USD/Month)
Duty Station: National Institute of Public Health, Phnom Penh
Duration: 12months (Possibility to renew)
- Background of the National Public Health Laboratory
The National Institute of Public Health (NIPH) is a governmental organization in the Ministry of Health (MoH), Cambodia. NIPH is the representative body of the MoH providing public health education and laboratory services, training and research to improve the health of the Cambodian people. The National Reference Laboratory (NRL) of NIPH provides Out Patient Department (OPD), Hematology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Virology, Microbiology services and Quality Assurance. In addition, NPHL coordinates External Quality Assessment (EQA) program include serology, microbiology, biochemistry and blood bank proficiency testing panels to National, provincial and private laboratories in Cambodia and we also coordinate on the HIV External Quality assessment program to the Voluntary Confidential Counseling Testing (VCCT) centers and HIV testing services (HTS) sites.
NIPH has been at the frontline of the Covid-19 pandemic response since the first case confirmed in January 2020. Under the directory of the Ministry of Health (MoH), the National Reference Laboratory (NRL) at NIPH has been working closely with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), other Health Departments, and the Provincial Health Departments in collaboration with the Institute Pasteur in Cambodia (IPC) and World Health Organization (WHO) to conduct laboratory testing to support response to the COVID-19 pandemic in Cambodia. After one year and a half of providing testing of SARS-CoV-2, the number of testing at NRL increases from 600 to 4500 samples per day in average.
Currently, there are 10 laboratories performing testing of SARS-CoV2, four are at the national level and another six subnational. In order to ensure the accuracy and reliable lab results from all PCR lab testing site, EQA program has to be regularly performed and followed up. In collaboration with WHO, two times of EQA panel for SARS-CoV2 testing has been distributed with 100% of correct results. This program has become main activities that enable NRL to ensure the accrued of lab results.
- Hiring position
In collaboration with WHO, NIPH is looking for hiring an Assistant to support EQA program for Covid-19 testing in the project of COVID-19 response.
- Roles and Responsibility of the position
The incumbent will:
A. Assist on the implementation and management of External Quality Assessment Programs
1. Participate in preparation and development of proficiency testing (PT) panels and quality controls (QC) samples provided by NRL for SARS-CoV2 testing labs.
2. Assist on packaging, shipping, and distribution of PT panels and QC samples for local and overseas EQA program.
3. Collect and analyze data from participating laboratories in the EQA program.
4. Prepare and distribute reports to participating laboratories in the EQA program.
5. Assist EQA team to develop corrective actions, as needed for laboratories participating in the EQA program.
B. Maintain Quality Management (QM) Documents
1. Maintain and update NRL document control system.
2. Assist EQA team to develop, standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instruction and other management monitoring tool.
3. Assist EQA team to review and update standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instruction and other management monitoring tool.
1. Work on other duties assigned by NIPH management team.
2. Report to Covid-19 Response project coordinator, Head of QA unit, and/or Chief of NRL.
1. Bachelor degree in science related fields, Medical Laboratory Technologist.
2. One year working experience in clinical or public health laboratory.
3. Knowledge of laboratory quality management.
4. Experience in writing technical documents and meeting reports.
5. Experience in analyzing EQA/PT and making report in English is preferred.
6. Experience in conducting corrective action is preferred.
7. Willing to learn new skills and share knowledge with teammates.
8. Fluent in speaking and writing in English.
9. Skill in Microsoft Office, internet, and basic data analysis.
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV, and cover letter to Mr. Dy Dimanche, at National Institute of Public Health (#80, Samdach Penn Nouth (289), Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia).
H/P 011 707 052, Tel: 023 991 697, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Deadline of the application is on 30 July 2021, only short-listed applicants will be contacted
សាលាសុខភាពសាធារណៈ នៃវិទ្យាស្ថានជាតិសុខភាពសាធារណៈចាប់ផ្តើមទទួលពាក្យចូលរៀនវគ្គបង់ថ្លៃ សម្រាប់ឆ្នាំសិក្សា ២០២០-២០២២
ចាប់ពីថ្ងៃជូនដំណឹងនេះតទៅ រហូតដល់ថ្ងៃទី០៥ ខែតុលា ឆ្នាំ២០២០
សូមចូលទៅកាន់ link ខាងក្រោមសម្រាប់ព័ត៌មានលំអិត។
Antibiotic resistance is a global public health threat. It is a multidisciplinary challenge to communities, patients, health services, laboratories and health policies. The 59th Colloquium of the Institute of Tropical Medicine Antwerp (ITM) and its Cambodian partners will feature the latest clinical, biomedical and public health research on antibiotic resistance.
Experts from the Mekong region and around the world will also discuss how this research can be translated into evidence-based policy. They will also address agricultural and livestock production practices in a “One Health” approach to contain antibiotic resistance. The Colloquium will offer a platform for researchers, health professionals and policy makers to identify how key research findings can contribute to solutions and inform policy-making.
The five pillars for the containment of antibiotic resistance identified by the Word Health Organization will be used to structure the content of the colloquium:
- Improving awareness and understanding of antimicrobial resistance through effective communication, education and training.
- Strengthening the knowledge and evidence base through surveillance and research.
- Reducing the incidence of infection through effective sanitation, hygiene and infection prevention measures.
- Optimising the use of antimicrobial medicines in human and animal health.
- Developing the economic case for sustainable investment that takes account of the needs of all countries and to increase investment in new medicines, diagnostic tools, vaccines and other interventions.
The National institute of Public Health (NIPH) with its partner, Knowledge to Policy Centre (K2P Centre) of the American University of Beirut, a World Health Organization Collaborating Center for Evidence-Informed Policy and Practice is organizing the first Policy Fellowship Program that strives to build the capacity of policy fellows to ensure impact in the field of Health Policy and Systems Research (HPSR) in Cambodia. This program includes courses on HPSR and coaching to produce a policy brief of a priority health policy problem in Cambodia.
It is our hope that experiences and knowledge shared during the program will help to promote the use of evidence-informed decision making through building the capacity, skills, self- development and ensure the positive impact from the policy briefs at the end of the program.
In this regard, we are calling for applicants in our country, Cambodia. You can read more details in the link below on the overall program, the course offered at NIPH and how to apply: https://bit.ly/hpsrNIPH